On This Father's Day

 

He's the calm to my chaos.  I can give plenty of examples, especially lately, of how that is true.  He's the logical one.  Always up for doing the right thing and keeping his focus on God.  He lives by Ephesians 5:25.  He is the family bread-winner and provider of all we need and most of what we want (hey, we can't be too spoiled).  He's dealt with a lot of physical pain since childhood due to arthritis so he's always compassionate about other people's struggles.  When I'm hurt he hurts.  When I'm happy he's happy.  I can't imagine there'd be any other man who could love me as much.

Happy Father's Day to the father of my children!  I love you very much and am thankful for every day since that first day I walked into our Business Management class in 1998.  

No comments:

Post a Comment