Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Busy Season

As I sat in the waiting room of the dentist office this morning I was speaking to the receptionist, also the dentist's wife, about the busyness that comes along with motherhood.  Her children are grown and out of the home and our conversation reminded me that the chaos of my current schedule will someday be a thing of the past.  Someday the house will be empty of kids and clutter and I won't have to run from one direction to another.  I consider myself blessed beyond measure to have all that I have.  It's not perfect and I find myself struggling more often than not but each season of life is precious and passes quickly by.  If you're a new mom, finding yourself struggling through the long, sleepless nights with fussy babies just know it will pass.  If you have a stubborn toddler throwing tantrums it will pass.  If you are in the midst of raising school aged children trying to get them to focus on better grades and cleaner rooms (I'm here now) it will pass.  Every season, the good and bad, will not last.  So, hang in there, Mama!  You got this!  

And here's a few pictures from my current season of life.  Cross country meets, marching band performances, sneaking a peak as my daughter and the rest of the ballet class learn how to sew the ribbon on their pointe shoes, and enjoying family time with shopping and ice cream.  It's been busy ... but it's been good!  






No comments:

Post a Comment