Mother's Day 2021

 Mother's Day was amazing.   All I wanted was to spend the entire day at home relaxing with my family and we did just that.  We streamed the church service online, my son made a delicious lunch and my daughter made amazing chocolate and peanut butter cupcakes.  My son helped with dinner and I was spoiled.  I was told not to go into the kitchen and when my daughter caught me folding laundry she told me to stop.  

Can Mother's Day be every Sunday?


Seriously, I love being a mother.  I often feel like I'm failing at times and I know I can do so much better but when I look at my kids and think about who they are and what they are becoming I couldn't be more proud.  They are amazing kids.  I am thankful.

A day late but HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you beautiful, hard working women.  

2 comments:

  1. You are well loved and most deserving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special day for a very special mom!
    Dawn, what wonderful little ones you have.
    Happy Mother's Day, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete