Weekend Fun and a Birthday

Good morning and happy Monday!  With two weeks left of the school year we are counting the days.  I know my daughter will be excited to finally take off the mask she has to wear every day for school and dance.  It's been so frustrating for her.  These last few weeks are busy with preparation for her upcoming dance recital and my son is finishing the baseball season but then will start in the tournament games.  I'm so proud of these kids and all they do but it is a lot and we all can't wait to have a relaxing summer break.  

This weekend was quite fun!  Friday was a virtual day and my husband took the day off.  We decided to spend some time in the morning at the gun range.  Then the kids cooled off at home on their slip and slide.  




On Saturday Bri had dance pictures and with being in 6 different dances for the show that meant 6 different costume changes.  
 


Sunday was hubby's birthday so we decorated the house, I made homemade blueberry muffins and Bri made the birthday cake.  She did it all with my assistance.  It actually turned out great.  We started the day with breakfast, presents, church, and his mother came over to celebrate the rest of the day with us.  





42 years old!  It was also the 21st anniversary of when we made our relationship official so that was worth celebrating too.  

Now we're starting a new week on a rainy day.  Baseball games, dance classes, guitar lessons ... summer vacation can't come fast enough!!!

Have a great week y'all!  Time to get ready for work!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your husband!
    What a great celebration you and your children planned.
    I would love to pop in and share a muffin with you!
    Happy summer! I know you will enjoy it with your family!

    ReplyDelete