Ramblings



 I don't have much of a green thumb so it's exciting when I see some of my plants actually doing well.  I really can't wait to get my hands in the dirt and plant more in the flower beds but there just doesn't seem to be enough time.  Between work, baseball games, trips back and forth to dance, etc., our days are so busy.  Last weekend was super busy.  

I like being busy but I do need to find more down time and I look forward to having plenty of that during summer vacation.   Only a  few weeks to go.  

Right now I'm icing my back because in the midst of living such a hectic life I started experiencing lower back pain.  Getting older can be so frustrating. 

Tomorrow my husband and I celebrate 19 years of marriage!   I feel like yesterday we were just newlyweds in a tiny apartment trying to figure it all out.  We're still trying to figure it all out but with kids, some gray hairs and body aches.  

I'm going to finish icing my back, make an early dinner, take the girl to dance and then watch the boy play ball.  Whew!   Thankful.  

1 comment:

  1. Happy and Blessed Anniversary!!!!!
    Don't these years fly by?!?!
    I know exactly what you mean about the aches and pains.
    I am right there with you!
    Beautiful flowers, my friend.
    Enjoy your day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete