Aunt Susie

 

Today we laid to rest a beautiful person with fire in her soul; living her life serving God and helping others.  I didn't see her often but when we did get together those moments with her were invaluable.  Some of the sweetest things she said to me will stay in my heart forever.  The last thing she told me was to keep standing up for what I believe in.

During the car ride to and from the funeral Rob shared many stories from his childhood with her.  Those memories and love live on forever.

Please keep my husband's family in prayer as they continue their lives without her.  We will all be with  her again one sweet day experiencing her excitement and passion for the Lord.

Rest in peace, Aunt Susie!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my friend. I am sorry. Your memories of her here are beautiful.Hugs and prayers for you all.

    ReplyDelete