Easter 2022

 I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Easter.  

My Easter was very special.  The kids woke up to find their baskets filled with goodies.  We made it out to church and it was a wonderful message, as always.   Then we went home to start prepping for the dinner with my family.   My sister Deb and her family of four, my brother and one of his daughter's and boyfriend came from New York.  My parents joined as well.  It's always a fun time with my family.   They are laid back people who always find humor in everything.   Living far away I don't see them often but when I do it's always a great time.  

Today is our last day of spring break and we are currently at a local trampoline park where we are members.  Apparently all other spring breakers have the same idea because this place is packed.   I'm enjoying a moment of relaxing reading a book while the kids jump.

This book is called Life Is Messy by Matthew Kelly and came unexpectedly in the mail.  I always appreciate a good book and this one showed up at the right time.  

Even though Easter has ended I will continue to hold onto the remembrance of what the day truly means, the Resurrection.  I am forever thankful for the sacrifice so that I can one day live in an eternal paradise.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello, and Happy Easter, my friend. Your Easter looks lovely! Family, food, and fun. Perfect. And I love your thoughts on keeping it with us!

    ReplyDelete