Snowy Monday

 Last night the kids wanted to build a fort in the living room and sleep there.  We got word that school for Monday would be done virtually because of all the snow we were getting.   This morning the dog discovered the fort and made himself comfortable. 


I went outside to do some shoveling and snapped a few pictures of the kids.  They love playing in the snow but it doesn't take them long to get too cold and want to get back inside.  


We got just a few inches and it was easy to shovel.  More snow is expected to fall today into tomorrow but we'll see.  


I enjoy these relaxing snow days when I can stay in the comfort of my own home.  I'm not a wintery snow person but it's nice to view from the inside.  

1 comment:

  1. We are so alike!
    I am not a snow person either, but love watching it from inside.
    I remember blanket forts!!!!
    Flynn loved them.
    I used to put blankets over a card table.
    Have a cozy afternoon, my friend.

    ReplyDelete