King of Prussia

 Last Friday hubby took off work and we took a trip to the King of Prussia mall, which is almost two hours from our home.  I've only been to this mall once when Rob and I started our relationship.   It's a huge mall, the second largest in the country.  My kids love going to the mall but the ones around here are pretty much empty and not what it was when I was younger.  At KOP there were hallways in all directions filled with stores, mostly of things I can't afford but it was nice to walk and look.


The goal was to do some back to school shopping but other than a pair of Converse for the girl it wasn't so successful.   The day out and the quality time was worth it.  


2 comments:

  1. I have never been there, but have heard about it! I know what you mean about the malls in our area. Our mall has mostly become a place people go to walk when the weather is bad! Glad you had a nice family day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our malls are rather "dying" and, like Billie Jo said, seemed to used by walker - in our area, mostly seniors doing laps!:) Glad you had a nice time out for the day!

    ReplyDelete