First Snow of 2024

 As I'm sitting in the orthodontist waiting room while my daughter is getting her braces I might as well update on the weekend snow we were graced with over the weekend.  I'm doing this on my cell phone instead of the usual laptop.

As predicted the snow began falling promptly at 10:00am on Saturday.   My son was spending the weekend at a friend's house so it was just the three of us and a very excited Siberian Husky. 

We don't see a lot of snow here in Pennsylvania anymore, at least not in these south-central parts.  For a dog who was bred for these elements, Brooke was in her glory.  She ran around and caught snowballs thrown by her human sister.




Even though it snowed all day the accumulation was only enough to cover the ground, nothing more.  That didn't stop the 12 year old from building a snowman.  


I remember the days of it snowing so much it covered the cars and we spent days home from school.   My kids are so eager for that experience but nature has other plans these days.  

And now that the appointment is over ...

Our girl beginning her journey to straighter teeth.  


No comments:

Post a Comment