Snow Dog Happy

 We got more snow Monday night into Tuesday afternoon.  It ended up being about 3 inches but it was more than enough to make this snow dog happy in her element.  It's amazing to see just how a Siberian Husky who was born and raised in Pennsylvania can just automatically fall right into what her breed was created for.  The excitement on her face as she just zoomed fast around the back yard like she would be in a sled pulling race.  It's so much fun to watch.  


And the kids are always excited to wake up finding out there is no school.  Snow day yesterday and a two hour delay today.  I was only outside long enough to snap some pictures of the play time and then headed to the front yard to shovel and clean off the vehicles.  I'm not the biggest fan of this fluffy white stuff but I'll deal with it.  I mean, I have no other choice.  



My bedroom was hot this morning when I woke up.  Snuggled under the blanket I thought of how grateful I am to have a home that provides heat and comfort when the outside elements are freezing.  I thanked God for this blessing.  Then I thought about the homeless and those who do have homes but no working heat.  I prayed for them.  

More snow expected Friday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment