Rough Morning

 It was a rough morning.  A very tearful one.  This has actually been a very tough school year.  I've been praying so much and feel a spiritual war going on in my mind.  It's hard to even know what is God's voice and what is Satan's, to be honest.  I'm feeling confused, lost and alone but know we will get on the other side.  I just have to go through the storm first.  

I told my husband that I wanted to make no plans for this weekend.  Use the time to be together as a family and take a break from the busyness of life.  We also have many home projects and cleaning that needs done.  

In better, yummier news, I made this Pillsbury cinnamon swirl dessert this week.  I've made it a few times before and used a loaf pan but this time I decided to use an 8x8 dish.  I also poured the cinnamon sugar in the middle leaving none for the top, my mistake, but still delish.  Everyone in my family enjoys it, especially the younger one who is often a picky eater.  


Wishing you all a happy Friday and a good weekend ahead!  

2 comments:

  1. Hello, dear friend. I am sorry you are going through this. You are right. The only way out is through. I hope you have a cozy family weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending warm hugs and a bunch of smiley faces your way and hope today has been a relaxing, refreshing one even if you did nothing other than baking that yummy cake/bread. Have seen, but never tried; guess I will have to try one day. (Wonder if you can add other items, like rhubarb, strawberries, etc., into the batter? Tried a rhubarb bread, but guess I didn't let the frozen rhubarb thaw out enough - mostly gooey except for the overdone sides/top that stayed in well past time...haven't seen fresh just yet!) God Bless you, the hubby, the young'uns and puppy dog!

    ReplyDelete