So Far In April

 I have to begin to say, my little absence from the blog world has not been intentional.  The days get busy and time goes by so fast.  It meant a lot when Billie Jo checked up on me, thank you!  


April started with a lot of rain.  I thought I was going to have to start building a boat.  Rainy days were meant for snuggling.  


Then we were blessed with sunshine and warm weather.  Finally!


And a solar eclipse!  

We already had the glasses from the last solar eclipse six years ago.  They make a big deal out of how these eclipses only happen several years in between but I'm pretty convinced they happen more than we realize, and more than they are announced.  As a child astronomy was one of my favorite subjects.  My father bought me a telescope, which I still have.  I loved learning about all of the planets and at night I would just lay under the stars and become so mesmerized by the beauty of God's creation.  

Baseball is in full swing and I just love watching my boy on that field.  

I've been doing a lot of praying.  Praying for my children and what to do with them next year.  I have been feeling this desire to take them out of in person public school and allow them to do it through cyber.  Schools today are filled with ... blah ... too much to name.  I don't want to take away some of the experiences they receive by being there but a lot of it just isn't worth it.  I've also been praying about what direction to take with my daughter's dance company.  She loves it there and does not want to leave but it's disheartening to continue paying high prices for a place that is becoming greedy, also a lot of dancers are becoming snooty.  If you want to be part of the cool group you need to be an owner of a Stanley Cup.  Really?  I've never been trendy nor have I ever judged a person on how they look or what they have.  My kids are the same.  I will not spend a high price on a water bottle just because of it's popularity.  It's ridiculous to me.  

There are a lot of exciting things happening in the coming weeks and months and I'll try my best to document as much of it as I can.  


No comments:

Post a Comment