Play Ball


 As soon as it was announced our county was moving to the "green" phase we received an email that baseball was starting.   I'm slightly bummed that this is occurring during the summer but I'm happy my son is given a season at all.  We've had to adjust to many changes this year but it's so nice seeing him on the field again doing what he loves the most.


Last Saturday was his first game and they won 22-2.  Matthew made 3 of those runs and an awesome play on second base.  Is it annoying when a mother brags about her child?  Well, who cares, I'm proud!


His sister, as you can see, is thrilled with the sport.  Oh well, she starts her dance camp next month.

Yay for normalcy!  Sort of.

1 comment:

  1. You brag all you want!!!!
    Good for him!!!!
    Have a great weekend, my friend.

    ReplyDelete