DIY Air Freshener

My goal for a very long time was to find different ways to keep myself and my family healthy.  I was doing so well for a while after my daughter was born but then fell into laziness.  I'm determined to get back.   Not only with healthy eating and exercise, but also with eliminating as many toxic chemicals as possible.   There are a ton of household items filled with unnecessary toxic chemicals that we breathe or touch.  A lot of these chemicals have been linked to the cause of Alzheimers. 

I added a section on my Instagram stories where I can share some of my finds.  I'll also add it here too.  

Today I made my own air freshener.   I love essential oils and have been using them for a long time.   When I saw this recipe on Pinterest I had to try it.  Smells great and works well.  The lavender smell overpowers the lemon smell.  


No comments:

Post a Comment