Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Random July Moments

 I have a very small vegetable garden with different types of tomatoes and red lunchbox peppers.   I water diligently but the hot summer heat is killing the leaves.  Thankfully, we are getting plenty of veggies (oh wait, tomatoes are classified as fruit).  Picture also includes a husky tail.  


Using some of the delicious garden cherry tomatoes in a salad.  

Attempting a game night usually ends with us being frustrated with each other but I do enjoy the family time.  

Bri enjoyed dance camp and seemed to fit right into place at the new company. 

Don't leave a husky home alone.  She chewed up my magazine.  

One of my favorite hobbies is diamond art.  There is a store at the mall that sold a set of 4 Mario themed diamond art for $6.  First one complete.  

While sitting in the car waiting for cross-country practice to finish might as well read the Bible.  

Have a blessed Wednesday, my friends!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, your magazine! Our cat likes to eat things, but it's usually my plants, so they're all now as high up as possible haha.

    Your tomatoes look delicious, there is nothing like homegrown tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete