Saturday, July 13, 2024

My Heart Breaks ...

 "The LORD Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." -- Deuteronomy 31:8

My prayers are with this man - a man who has fought so hard for this country, who has been so wrongly ripped apart by the mainstream media.  What happened today has left me speechless, scared, and heartbroken.  It also has me pumped for election day!  God, thank you for your protection over President Trump today.

My prayers are also with the victims - the one we now know of that was killed and for the ones who are injured.  For everyone in attendance who witnessed this heinous act.  

It's time for us, the American people, to come together and do whatever it takes to keep our country everything our Forefathers intended it to be.  

God bless you, President Trump!  You had my support then and you definitely have it now!  

Disclaimer:  Any negative comments over this issue will be removed.  My blog, my feelings!  

 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete