Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend. My daughter had a four day weekend and I only had a three day weekend. On Saturday we went to watch a cross country invitational which both of my kids participated in. It started with the high school races and then the college. I was so excited that both of my kids had that opportunity to be there together and all the high school team was happy to see Matthew. He's settled into college very well and is having fun.
Sunday was morning and evening church services, which always contains an amazing sermon. My parents wanted to come over on Monday for a barbecue and my dad supplied the meats. My husband cooked the meat and I made the sides. It was all so good. Matthew came home on Sunday night and stayed until Monday evening and it was so good to have him with us.
Aren't my parents cute? You can tell we were having a wild time.
Today it's back to school van driving and getting through a huge pile of chores. We have plenty of leftovers from yesterday so that's what we will eat after Brianna comes home from her cross country meet. The morning weather has been cooler and I see the autumn season sneaking its way in. Are you ready for fall?


No comments:
Post a Comment