Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Happy Fall

 It's that time of year!

I pulled this mug out of the China cabinet and filled it with my pumpkin spice coffee so that means it's time for me to wish you all a HAPPY FALL!  Summer is over.

I've always been a summer girl but this year was a doozy for me.  I guess it's a sign I'm getting older and hormones are changing because if I spent too much time in the heat I felt as if I would pass out.  As much as I love summer I always enjoy fall too.  It's a season filled with beautiful scenery, the start of holiday preparations and now I can say I'm looking forward to slightly cooler temps.  

Fall is a beautiful transition into more cozier days.  

I never wanted to begin decorating for a season until the calendar told me the season has started but this year I began just a smidge earlier.  I could not wait.  The pumpkin had been given to me by my mother many years ago and the pillow covers are a recent purchase from Temu.  Yes, I'm a Temu shopper and I know some will criticize that but it is what it is.  


These scarecrows were also given to me by my mother.  The M pumpkin I believe is from Dollar General but I cannot remember.  


So, I'll welcome fall with a positive attitude and an anticipation of everything that is to come.  Enjoy and be thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment