Girl Time

 My daughter has been having trouble falling asleep at night so while her dad and brother were at scouts I had her take a warm bath with lavender essential oil.  Then I brushed her hair and put it in braids.  Braids help keep the knots away while she's in bed.  Then I massaged her feet with lavender lotion and painted her nails.  I hope this relaxing evening helps her to fall asleep right away.  I'm not sure what keeps her awake.  Then she painted my toe nails.  

Every evening that the guys have scouts or baseball we have girl time.  We also enjoy girls weekend or girls week when the boys go scout camping.  

These are precious moments that I'm going to treasure forever.   Me and my mini-me.  

1 comment:

  1. This made me tear up, Dawn.
    It is so sweet and so calming and so perfect for a mom and her girl. It brought back so many memories of me with my girls and Baby Magic Lavender wash and lotion, a rock in the chair, and some snuggles. Sigh...Happy Times. Enjoy, my friend.

    ReplyDelete